Saphir beechwood crepe brush light wood
- Excellent Crepe Brush
- Gently cleans and buffs the fibres thoroughly
- Comfortable to hold
- The rubber will loosen and absorb stains
The Medaille D’Or Crepe brush uses 100% natural crepe with its unique characteristics of flexibility and tackiness making it perfect for cleaning delicate leathers. The handle is created from high quality, hand-polished natural Bubinga wood, (Guibourtia demeusei), an evergreen native to West Africa and prized for its colour and form.
- Brush your item as normal, the stickiness of the crepe ribbon will pull the dirt with minimum effort.
- It is normal for the brush to accumulate dirt and colour from the leather over time. This will not effect the cleaning capacity of the brush.
- Suitable for daily cleaning of suede and nubuck shoes.
Best used at room temperature and the rubber will be soft and sticky. Do not store the brush in a cold place as this can effect the efficiency of the rubber.
Be careful to not use hard pressure as you can damage the crepe ribbon.
Over time the crepe brush will accumulate dirt and colour, you can use a cloth to remove some of the excess dirt.